In addition to inflamed acne, there is also a blackhead, this is another acne problem that is very difficult to get rid of. But don’t worry. because today we collect how to get rid of blackheads Break down pimples for girls who are stressed with black clogged acne. already on the face Getting rid of blackheads is not as difficult as you think. Just choose the right method. It’s not difficult to manage blackheads!
facelabs cleansing foam is suitable for people with sensitive skin. You can find products on our website.
What is blackhead?
Blackheads are open comedones. With the appearance of black pimples, which many people may call this type of pimples that pimples, sure enough. Blackheads are caused by clogged pores. Whether dust, bacteria and oil react with oxygen in the air. As a result, clogged acne looks like small pimples. with black up Acne like this usually occurs on the face, cheeks and nose. and skin parts of the body such as the back, chest
how to get rid of blackheads
Basic methods of getting rid of blackheads can be done easily. By taking care of the skin to prevent clogging. and using medications or products that will help reduce clots Let’s see how we can get rid of blackheads in any way.
1. Use products in the retinoid group
The products in the retinoid family are extracts from vitamin A derivatives. Often used to dissolve clogged acne. Because the retinoids will help dissolve clogged fat. to exfoliate skin cells and pushing out the dirt that clogs the pores clogged acne All blackheads come off easily enough. But this group of products has disadvantages in that it makes our skin dry and flaky. and the skin is thinner Therefore, it should not be used in large quantities and should be applied regularly with sunscreen.
2. Use products in the AHA and BHA groups.
AHA and BHA products are also an alternative. It helps break down blackheads and clogged acne as well, as AHA and BHA are considered exfoliating acids. This will help exfoliate and reduce acne in the body. AHA will help remove dead skin cells on the top layer of skin, while BHA will penetrate deep into the pores to dissolve sebum. and get rid of the dirt that clogs the pores Thus helping to reduce acne clogged well.
3. Use a mask to get rid of blackheads.
In addition to applying the cream Masking is another way to help pull all the blackheads to come off. which if anyone wants get rid of blackheads on cheeks will be used as a mud mask Apply it on your face and peel it off to help get rid of pimples. Blackheads can be peeled off. who wants get rid of blackheads on nose In addition to the mud mask There is also a sheet mask for removing blackheads on the nose that helps get rid of clogged acne. small blackheads On the nose as well
4. Use a brush or face wash to cleanse your face.
Sometimes washing your face with your hands can’t do enough to cleanse your skin. Using a brush or a face wash that is hot today will help clean the skin more deeply. The vibration of the face wash cleans the pores, reduces oiliness and prevents clogging. Thereby reducing the occurrence of blackheads and acne clogged quite a lot.
5. Facial mask with natural formula
In addition to masking the face with sheet masks and mud masks Facial mask with natural ingredients with various items from in the kitchen It is considered a face mask that does not hurt the skin. which some raw materials help get rid of pimples Blackheads are easily peeled off.
Introducing 4 ways to mask your face to reduce blackheads.
1. Mask with egg white
– Use 1 egg to separate the white from the yolk.
– Beat the news eggs until fluffy.
– Before the mask, wash off all makeup first. Then apply the egg white on the nose where the blackheads are. May be applied to other areas that need deep cleaning.
– Use some tissue to place over the area where the egg white is applied. Then smear the egg white over the tissue again. This will help make the pimples stick out.
– Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes, then remove the mask.
2. Mask with brown sugar, honey, lemon juice.
– Mix all ingredients together. Then gently massage the scrub over the nose with blackheads. In addition to this formula is a formula that helps reduce pimples. It also has a nice smell, the mask is fun, and the pimples are gone after realizing it.
3. Mask with brown sugar and virgin coconut oil.
– The girls are probably familiar with these two ingredients. Because most of the time, sugar and coconut oil are the ingredients in lip scrubs. which can also help reduce pimples to be clean as well By letting the girls mix all the ingredients together. Then gently massage gently to avoid skin irritation.
4. Mask with milk and honey
– Mix all ingredients together. The honey that is recommended to be raw honey is very good.
– When the ingredients are already To gently apply on the area with pimples.
– Then use a tissue to cover it down and mask for 15 minutes before removing it